A new cross-chambers webinar series entitled “Planning Shorts” will air every Tuesday at 5.15pm for the next five weeks.
Each 30 minutes episode will focus on a different aspect of planning law and practice.
The first episode, ‘Is the planning system rigged?’, will discuss bias in the planning system. It will be aired on Tuesday 16 June 2020 at 5.15pm.
The panellists are:
- Matthew Fraser – Landmark Chambers
- Thea Osmund-Smith – No. 5 Chambers
- Killian Garvey – Kings Chambers
- Victoria Hutton – 39 Essex Chambers
- Dr Ashley Bowes – Cornerstone Barristers
The webinar will be hosted on Zoom.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the login details (which will remain the same each week).