We would like to reassure you that Landmark Chambers remains fully operational and able to support your needs. Our barristers and staff are now working remotely and we have the technology in place to continue providing our normal level of service during this unprecedented time.
Our barristers and staff can be contacted in the usual way via email, switchboard or direct dial. Our Practice Management team continue to work remotely and can be contacted on the numbers listed below. The team will be very happy to assist with any queries that you may have.
Instructing Counsel and submitting documents
We ask that, wherever, possible you send instructions and supporting documents in electronic form by email. This will help to ensure that we can deal with your request as quickly and as efficiently as possible. If you are not able to send documents to us electronically, please contact a member of the Practice Management team who will be able to make arrangements for the safe receipt of hard copy files.
Arranging meetings with Counsel
In response to the latest direction from the UK Government, from Wednesday 25 March, Chambers will not be able to host face-to-face meetings at either our London or Birmingham sites. However, we do have access to the latest video conferencing facilities and can host meetings securely for multiple attendees effectively and with minimal notice. If you would like to set-up a remote video conference please email or telephone a member of the Practice Management team.
- Ben Connor, Senior Practice Manager, 020 7421 2483
- Mark Ball, Senior Practice Manager, 020 7421 1308
- Bill King, Senior Practice Manager, 020 7421 1350
- Kevin Squires, Senior Practice Manager, 020 7421 1351
- Michael Gooch, Practice Manager, 020 7421 1305
- Jason Allen, Practice Manager, 020 7421 1306
- Zoe Bluck, Practice Manager, 020 7421 1301
- Harry Feldman, Practice Manager, 020 7421 2485
- Connor McGilly, Practice Manager, 020 7421 2483
- Richard Bolton, Practice Manager, 020 7421 1392
- Jonathan Barley, Assistant Practice Manager, 020 7421 2480
- Ana Martins, Assistant Practice Manager, 020 7421 1321
Should you require assistance outside normal working hours, please contact:
- Ben Connor, Senior Practice Manager – Planning & Environment and Public – 07861 698190
- Mark Ball, Senior Practice Manager – Property – 07979 550792
We wish you, your families and your colleagues good health and look forward to staying in touch.