*Due to high demand and to facilitate attendance, the date of the Building Safety Act Conference has been moved to Thursday 25 April 2024, having been originally scheduled for Thursday 21 March 2024*
This event is taking place in person only at Inner Temple, lecture theatre, 3rd floor.
This conference aims to provide property practitioners, consultants, surveyors, and local authority clients with an overview of significant developments since the Building Safety Act reached royal assent in 2022.
• Welcome and introduction - Katharine Holland KC
• How did we get here? From Grenfell to Parliament - Peter Apps, Freelance Editor and Author
• The known unknowns - Aaron Walder
• Remediating Buildings under the Act - Myriam Stacey KC and Mattie Green
• Paying for remediation - Camilla Lamont and Justin Bates
• The year ahead - Simon Allison and Brooke Lyne