Landmark Chambers is pleased to introduce its “Property in Quarantine” webinar series, taking place over the course of May.
There are two sets of webinars which are intended as an introduction (or re-introduction) for practitioners to two areas of property law which we think will become increasingly relevant over the next few months and years.
Firstly, you can join members of Landmark’s expert property team for “The Regulation of the Private Rented Sector in England”, where they will discuss the key principles and current issues in four bite-size sessions over the course of the first two weeks of May.
In the second two weeks of May, members of the team will explain the basics of, and hot topics in, insolvency law for property practitioners in “Liquidation Foundation: The Basis of Property Insolvency”.
Further details can be found at the links below:
- The Regulation of the Private Rented Sector in England
- Liquidation Foundation: The Basics of Property Insolvency
- Part 1: Introductory concepts – David Holland QC and David Nicholls
- Part 2: Landlords with insolvent corporate tenant – Zia Bhaloo QC, Camilla Lamont, Evie Barden and Nick Grant
- Part 3: End of life: dissolution and restoration – Simon Allison and Evie Barden
- Part 4: Bankrupt individuals and property – David Nicholls, Matthew Dale-Harris and Kim Ziya
Participation is free of charge however, advance registration is required. Practitioners are welcome to log on to the whole series or dip in when they are able to do so. Please feel free to share this with colleagues.