This webinar has now taken place. You can find a link to the webinar recording in our resources tab or by clicking here.
Landmark Chambers and Town Legal LLP will be hosting a webinar on Tuesday 4th August 2020 at 5pm – 6pm. This will be held as an informal discussion focused on practical answers to the questions arising from the amended Use Classes Order. Places will be complimentary and speakers include Meeta Kaur – Chair (partner, Town Legal LLP), Zack Simons (barrister, Landmark Chambers), Duncan Field (partner, Town Legal LLP), Heather Sargent (barrister, Landmark Chambers) and Simon Ricketts (partner, Town Legal LLP).
**This event will be hosted as a webinar. Participation is free of charge however, advance registration is required. Please note that participants will receive the joining instructions by email prior to the webinar.**
Tuesday 4th August 2020
17:00 - 18:00
Free to attend
We will look at:
• How precisely will it work?
• What about existing conditions and other restrictions?
• How to assess new applications and scope/risk of restrictive conditions
• Scheme definition in the new world
• External works
• The GPDO transitional arrangements
• Are local plan policies now out of date?
• How does CIL apply?