Described as possessing ‘a seemingly bottomless depth and breadth of expertise’, we are delighted to once again be ranked by the Legal 500 as the leading UK set for –
- Planning – ‘exceptionally strong in planning law’
- Environment – a ‘very well-rounded set, with a range of counsel for every issue and good availability of alternatives’
We are also ranked as leaders at the bar for –
- Administrative & Public Law – ‘offers strength and depth in a number of areas’ and is home to ‘a broad and formidable selection of individuals’
- Property Litigation & Agriculture – a ‘one of the leading property litigation sets’ and ‘maintains a very high standard of service’
- Immigration – the ‘set I would always contact first’
- Civil Liberties & Human Rights – ‘an efficient, well-oiled machine’.
Our barristers are also ranked for Costs, Court of Protection & Community Care, EU Law, Education, Energy, Public Procurement, and Social Housing.