We are delighted to be ranked in Band 1 in the new Chambers & Partners bar guide in the following areas –
- Planning, “the perfect balance of a range of heavyweight silks and a full complement of highly capable juniors”
- Real Estate Litigation, one of the “premier property sets”
- Environment, “a leading set”
- Local Government, “a strong bench of senior and junior barristers”
- Community Care, “a go-to set”
Landmark is also ranked as leaders at the bar in –
- Band 2
- Administrative & Public Law
- Agriculture & Rural Affairs
- Band 3
- Civil Liberties & Human Rights
- Social Housing
Individuals are also ranked for Chancery: Commercial; Costs Litigation; Court of Protection: Health & Welfare; European Law; Rating & Valuation.
Our practice managers are described as “amazingly responsive”.