Recent posts have covered:
- The downfall of local plans in St Albans and North Essex;
- Ask-a-planorak – a series of interviews with industry leaders including Bridget Rosewell CBE, Graham Stallwood at PINS and Philip Barnes at Barratt Developments.
- “The basics” – a series of posts covering implementing permissions, the meaning of “material planning considerations”, weighing “out of date” plan policies, complying with the development plan as a whole and material fall-back options.
- The issue the recent Lochailort Investments case reveals with the law on neighbourhood plans.
- What the failed challenge to the Guilford local plan tells us about exceptional circumstances for releasing land from the Green Belt.
- 3 planning laws which need to change in lock-down.
- A summary of the recent cases on the NPPF’s “tilted balance”.
You can subscribe for new #planoraks posts here.