The Legal 500’s newly released set overviews see more praise for Landmark, including for our team of practice managers who are described as “friendly, efficient, supportive and good to work with” and “very responsive, sensible and reliable”.
Comments on Chambers as a whole includes –
- “A great chambers – a range of quality specialists in property disputes at all levels.”
- “A leading property set, rarely disappoints.”
- “The best planning lawyers; excellent CPD briefings and webinars; great at showcasing the junior barristers and bringing them on.”
- “Excellent planning set – who clearly collaborate and share information and views, ensuring that clients benefit from the set’s collegiate style.”
- “Excellent public law set with a very active programme of seminars/webinars.”
- “Great strength in depth as far as land related matters (and rating particularly) are concerned. Wide output of training programmes and other content make this a pre-eminent set sell regarded by everyone in the sector.”
- “For me they are now the pre-eminent set for property litigation and should be in the top rank given their strength in depth.”
The full overview can be found here.