We are delighted to announce that Landmark Chambers has been shortlisted for six awards at the 2020 Chambers UK Bar Awards.
- Environment/Planning – Set of the Year
- Dan Kolinsky QC – Environment/Planning Silk of the Year
- Richard Moules – Environment/Planning Junior of the Year
- Richard Drabble QC – Human Rights and Public Law Silk of the Year
- Real Estate – Set of the Year
- Myriam Stacey – Real Estate Junior of the Year
The Chambers UK Bar Awards celebrates impressive sets and individual barristers across key practice areas. Based on extensive research, the awards recognise significant achievements including outstanding work, impressive strategic growth and excellence in client service.
The full shortlist can be found here.
The ceremony will be held virtually on Thursday 19th November.