One week to Landmark Chambers annual Planning High Court Challenges seminar
DATE: 10 Nov 2014
It is only one week to Landmark Chambers annual Planning High Court Challenges seminar.
The seminar includes the following
- Green Belt Development: The legal issues - David Forsdick QC
- Judging Supply: Case law on housing numbers - Rupert Warren QC
- EIA Case Law Update - Alex Goodman
- Habitats Case Law Update - Heather Sargent
- Recent High Court Enforcement Cases - Sasha Blackmore
- Practice and Procedure Update - James Maurici QC
- Judicial Review and the Planning Act 2008 - Richard Turney
- Round-up of Recent s. 113 Plan Challenges - Stephen Morgan
- Village Green Cases Update - Sasha White QC
- A Digest of Significant NPPF and NPPG Cases- Alistair Mills
Please visit our online booking system here
There are still a few places left including a limited number of complimentary places available for local authorities.